Flexible, Cost-Effective Business Phone Solutions
VoIP: Implementation & Management
Whether you have a small business looking to add a few lines, or a large-scale contact center, our team will guide you through the entire selection, implementation, and migration process. We offer a wider range of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) options.
We partner with all major VoIP providers
Zoom Phone, 8×8, AT&T, Broadvoice, DialPad, Five9, Genesys, Mitel, Nextiva, Ring Central, Verizon, Vonage, Zultys, …and more!
Zoom Contact Center, 8×8, Broadvoice, DialPad, Five9, Genesys, inContact, GoTo, Kustomer, LiveVox, Mitel, NHC, Nextiva, NICE, Ring Central, Talkdesk, Observe.AI, Ooma, Talkdesk, Zultys, …and more!
Let us know how we can help
“We are considering switching to VoIP from our traditional phone system but aren’t sure which provider to go with.”
“Our current VoIP solution is not meeting our needs.”
VoIP Implementation Process:
- Kick-Off Meeting: A dedicated Amicus implementation team will meet with your stakeholders to better understand your business needs, current communication processes, and optimal communication processes.
- Demos of Services: We have partnerships with all major VoIP providers. We pre-screen to fit your budget and functional requirements. Amicus will schedule demos for your team with each of the selected service providers.
- Vendor Selection: Once you have selected a provider, we work to minimize your costs by eliminating any unnecessary additional features.
- Configuration: We work closely with your team throughout the implementation process. Your old phone numbers are ported over to the new service and any new numbers needed are secured. The call-flow, users, permissions, and messaging systems are configured. The system is tested until operating as expected.
- Training: Your staff is trained on core functionality and administration of your new VoIP system.
- Cut-Over: We schedule cut-over at a date and time that is least disruptive to your business operations. Our dedicated team will support you through the cut-over process to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Post-Migration Support: With every project Amicus takes part in, the end goal is always to make sure you are happy with the results! After your business is live on the new service, we schedule a follow-up to discuss any desired tweaks to the workflow after your team puts it through its paces.
How Does VoIP Benefit My business?
While reduced cost is generally the biggest reason for most migrations, the functional VoIP offers are also key to the decision for many businesses. Not only does VoIP offer standard analog features such as voicemail, caller ID, call forwarding and three-way calling, but also provides benefits that traditional landlines just can’t offer. Video-conferencing, voice messages to e-mail, click-to-dial and smartphone integration can all be setup quickly and managed from your online user portal. Adding additional lines, making changes to user handsets, printing user activity reports and utilizing software to further enhance the functionality of your phone has never been easier.
What is VoIP?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a digital phone system that operates over the internet in order to improve upon and replace traditional analog phone services. Because the signal is digital, VoIP can interact with computers and software to provide advanced features unavailable on older analog systems. This technology allows end users to make calls from their VoIP phones or computer to any analog or VoIP phone system, there are no limitations on who you can speak with or where you can speak from!
Turn Your Call Center into a Contact Center with a CCaaS VoIP Platform!
As technology evolves, so do our customer’s expectations. With the ability to e-mail, text and live chat becoming a standard function of call center support, businesses can no longer afford to limit a customer’s preferred methods of communication. Fortunately, not only do these options improve user experience, they benefit your company as well! VoIP provides a range of features to improve flexibility, customization, lower costs and greater insight with reporting and monitoring.
With growth and downsizing being a constant of any business, flexibility is key. Adding or dropping lines as needed can be achieved immediately, allowing your business to stay nimble in the face of an ever-changing business climate.
Perhaps the most exciting component to VoIP is the constant improvement. Like any technology, new functionality is introduced all the time. Whether it be a software update to improve usability or a brand-new idea that takes the industry by storm, with VoIP, you are positioned to take advantage of these features immediately and frequently at no additional cost.
Connect with Amicus
7545 Irvine Center Dr.,
Irvine, CA 92618