IT Support for Health Clubs & Fitness Centers
Gyms, Yoga Studios & Sports Training Facilities
Managed IT Services for the Health Club & Fitness Center Industry
Technology is core to the fitness arena in the push towards success. The massive arrays of large screen televisions and speaker systems found in most gyms are just the tip of the iceberg. Point of Sale and CRM software are being integrated to improve marketing opportunities. Digital signage now informs members of classes and events as well as in-store items for sale. Guest WiFi is being utilized to ensure members can stay connected while working out. Luxury gyms can chart training progress with networked exercise equipment. Providing daily workout progress and long-term effectiveness of training regiments offers members information unavailable to less technology-oriented gyms. Private, bio-metric lockers are even being offered in some locations. Amicus provides IT support for health clubs and fitness centers, integrating business technology systems within the fitness industry.
What Amicus MSP can offer your health and fitness business:
- Point of Sale (PoS) implementation and support.
- Digital signage installation, configuration and administration.
- IT Support with 24/7 availability.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery to mitigate data loss, downtime and associated costs.
- Class and staff scheduling tools.
- Web development, web management and creative services.
- Audio/Visual support including sound systems for classes and workout rooms.
- Infrastructure design, implementation and management.
- New location design and build-out.
VoIP Phone Systems for Your Health Club or Fitness Center
Modern VoIP phone systems offer tremendous advantages due to the cost benefits alone. Full-service contact centers are becoming a focal point of customer service departments, because clients expect options such as texting and web browser-based options. When you include the functional differences, VoIP is a no brainer.
- Remote configuration of users and extensions.
- Add/remove numbers and extensions internally to minimize license costs or expand as needed.
- Trainers can call clients using a cellphone which shows the call as coming from the gym number.
- Reporting on inbound calls as well as client engagement calls made by staffs.
- Music on hold.
- Maintain your current business phone numbers during transfer to VoIP.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Plan For your Critical Data
If you are a small business that relies heavily on cloud-based applications, your needs may be as simple as e-mail backup and a fail over internet provider. If you have on-premises servers hosting your data and applications, it may be optimal to have cloud backup to protect against server damage. You may benefit from an onsite BCDR device, such as Datto, for use in case of internet outages. For enterprise level, 24/7 businesses, a robust strategy may include onsite backup, cloud backup, analog phone fail over for your VoiP. You may want an additional ISP for internet fail over and individual e-mail account backups. We can help you work through these considerations to arrive at the solution the best suits your needs.
Connect with Amicus
7545 Irvine Center Dr.,
Irvine, CA 92618
All Rights Reserved: Amicus MSP 2022