Professionalism & Experience For Your Important IT Projects
Benefits of Outsourced IT Project Management
Efficient: Utilizing an experienced project manager will help you stay on budget and on schedule. Without the knowledge and experience required for IT project management, you could be looking at cost over runs, unexpected delays and security holes as your internal resources learn on the job.
Effective: Keep your business running smoothly and free of added stress. We handle the planning and co-ordination so your key staff can stay focused on their daily responsibilities. Having an outside perspective also provides the advantage of objectivity, because office politics, relationships, and personal attachments to a project can cause delays and slow your progress.
Secure: Whether adding functionality, improving collaboration or completely overhauling your network, success will require that any new system is secured. Each step of your project will include security oversight to protect your business and clients as your new technology is implemented.
IT Project Management: Strategy, Planning, Implementation and Follow-up
Amicus MSP offers dedicated program and project managers, trained in Agile, Scrum and Six Sigma methodologies. Our team delivers top notch service for your projects regardless of size, scope, or complexity. We have the experience and tools to manage both your internal and external project resources, tracking deliverables, milestones, and key performance indicators in order to ensure your project goes on-line, on time, and within budget. While no two projects are alike, we leverage our considerable experience to provide solutions that ensure smooth and successful projects.
What Types of IT Projects Has Amicus Managed?
- IT Infrastructure: Design and upgrade networks, servers, computers, firewalls, WiFi, VPN and related hardware and software
- Location Build-Outs: IT Infrastructure, Cabling, POS implementation, Digital Menu Boards, Audio System Installation
- Cloud Migration & Support: Setup of cloud infrastructure, platform & software, data migration to cloud platform
- E-mail Migration: Setup e-mail platform of chosen provider and migrate data to Microsoft Office 365, Exchange & G-Suite
- VoIP: Provide solution options, design, configuration, installation, implementation & support for VOIP phone systems
- Office or Location Setup: New office design & build, franchise setup, relocation management
- Security & Network Assessments: Network security assessments, risk assessments and compliance assessments
- Web Development: Website design, development, e-commerce solutions, site management and hosting
Why Should Amicus Manage Our IT Projects?
- Program charters are offered to clearly define the scope and goals of your project.
- Work breakdown structures will identify phases, deliverables & key performance indicators.
- Regular status reports are provided to stakeholders with audience appropriate information.
- Resource planning and scheduling to maximize efficient utilization during project lifespan.
- Activity and task identifications are provided, including duration, responsibilities and resources.
- Change management services help your organization plan and implement programs of change.
- Business analysis services examine your organization and highlight the technology-based tools and methods needed for you to progress.
What Exactly is an IT Project?
Our modern world requires a wide array of business technology to function. An IT Project includes the design, implementation or improvement of any technology-based systems such as the IT Infrastructure or Information Systems utilized by an organization.
IT Infrastructure encompasses the hardware (networks, servers, computers, telecommunication, security systems, backup devices and other supporting hardware) and software used to support and manage an organization’s core information technology services. These also include cloud servers, content and application platforms such as web servers.
Information Systems consist of a set of components working together to collect, store, process and recall information. Within a business environment, these tools are used to manage and organize operations internally as well as to interact with the customers and vendors. They are also used to process transactions and interactions within the marketplace.
Connect with Amicus
7545 Irvine Center Dr.,
Irvine, CA 92618
All Rights Reserved: Amicus MSP 2022