Enterprise E-mail Solutions and Management
E-Mail Migration & Management: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Exchange & Google’s G-Suite
Whether your company prefers a robust e-mail solution and software package such as Microsoft 365 or a more nimble offering such as Google’s G-Suite, we have the experience necessary to ensure you are setup and migrated as quickly and painlessly as possible. We offer remote solutions as well as onsite options for companies wanting a more hands-on experience and can offer training and administration of your e-mail service post-migration.
What Does Your E-mail Migration Service Include?
You will be provided with a dedicated project manager for the length of the migration to ensure a smooth and successful process. Our team will offer professional assistance in helping you pick the e-mail plan that meets yours needs. Customized migration option to fit your time constraints and budgetary needs are provided as well as frequent updates throughout the migration process to keep you informed.
How Does the Email Migration Process Work?
- Discovery Phase: We perform due diligence to uncover all factors that may effect your migration such as e-mail provider, connected software and inbox sizes.
- Planning Phase: The project manager and senior engineer develops a migration strategy based on all factors found during discovery phase.
- Testing: Our team performs a test migration to ensure success before rolling out to live accounts.
- Migration: The initial migration is performed and, upon completion, all accounts are validated then checked for errors.
- Go Live: You will now be working with your new service as your e-mail and files have been successfully transferred.
- Secondary Migration Pass: Ensures any last minute e-mails arriving in your old account are transferred to your new account.
- Completion: We follow up with your team to ensure all users are able to work with the new e-mail service as expected.
How Long Does it Take to Migrate My E-mail?
Depending on the current state of a client’s e-mail, migration times can vary considerably. Depending on the amount of data stored in each account, some mailboxes can migrate in a matter of hours while others may take days. Our team will listen to your staff’s needs to ensure that the e-mail migration takes place at a time designed to minimize impact on your business wherever possible.
Which E-Mail Services Are Able to Be Migrated?
Beyond e-mail, calendar and contact migration services, Amicus MSP also provides document migration for many platforms as well!
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2007+
- Google Apps / G-Suite
- Novell GroupWise Version 7+
- Lotus Notes 6.5+
- Zimbra 6+
- PST Files
Document Storage Platforms:
- Microsoft One Drive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010+
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Google Vault
- Google Drive
Connect with Amicus
7545 Irvine Center Dr.,
Irvine, CA 92618