- Can you migrate an important on-premises Line of Business server to the cloud with minimal downtime?
- What do you recommend for keeping our incoming and outgoing email secure?
- What is your standard SLA/response time for desktop support requests?
- Can you help us deploy a new branch office with the necessary servers and workstations?
- How often do you review your support tickets for trends/common complaints?
Amicus MSP provides a wide-range of services such as:
- Network Infrastructure Design & Implementation
- Network Security & Firewall Management
- Server Management, On premises & Cloud
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Email, Messaging & Collaboration, Support & Migration
- SQL Database Server Installation
- Hardware/Software Procurement & Support
- Business Relocations/New System Roll Outs
Our field services staff and engineers can proactively maintain the infrastructure and computers you depend on, reducing the likelihood of outages that cut into profits. We stay up to date on the latest trends in hardware, software, and security, helping you maintain high quality while taking advantage of new services and features.
For more information on how Amicus MSP can help your business, click here.