A.I.R. Support Scope Limitations and Disclaimers – Premier
- Tier 1 help desk support: Remote technical assistance and help desk support related to computer systems, hardware, and software for Agent’s work-related support and devices, up to 5 devices (i.e.one desktop computer and/or a laptop and peripherals; mobile device(s) are limited to installing email or MFA).
- Coverage Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST, Monday to Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m. PST Saturday and Sunday, excluding Holidays, shall apply to all help desk support services only.
- Any technical task that requires more than 4 hours of Company’s IT services will be considered a project and invoiced according to negotiated Pricing Terms below.
- Company will not repair, replace parts, or ‘crack open’ any technical device, hardware, or equipment for Customer or Real Estate Agents.
- Company will perform onsite services only at the Customers’ office locations. All IT services that are deemed necessary and requires onsite support must be scheduled and performed at specified Customer location.
- Company will gather information related to any LOB (line of business) issues and will only provide Tier-1 intermediary services by working with the application vendor on the Customer’s behalf. Company will not be responsible for any proactive support or upgrades or SME (subject matter expertise) to LOB, or any third- party applications. Company will direct Customer’s real estate agents to the appropriate application vendor for all LOB needed support. Customer will be responsible for all additional third-party support cost.
- Webroot® Business Endpoint Protection, LastPass, by LogMeIn, Inc and NovaSoc are offered as a 3rd party software/service. Amicus MSP does not provide additional guarantees of the effectiveness of this software or any other cyber security software on supported devices.
- Amicus MSP does not fully own or manage the agents’ environment or assets, therefore we do not guarantee or warranty against any of the following:
- Malicious actions (DDOS, Phishing, Ransomware, Malware, or other cyber-attacks)
- Loss of confidential company or private data due to corruption, intrusion, or bad actors
- Physical damage to hardware
- Software license compliance
- Mobile devices (tablets, smartphones) that cannot be supported with our remote tools
- Network performance
|Help Desk Support (remote)||$75|
|Desktop Support (onsite)||$100|
|Systems and Network Engineers||$125|
|Senior Systems and Network Engineers||$150|
|Solutions and Technical Architects||$175|
Connect with Amicus
7545 Irvine Center Dr.,
Irvine, CA 92618